Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Windsor
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Windsor Include?
Transport yourselves back to the roaring 20s with a Charleston dance hen party in Windsor. You will be able to learn all the high kicking and fast paced arm movements with the help of your dance instructor. Your session will start with a warm up where your instructor will assess your dancing abilities and put together a routine for you all. All the moves you will learn will be practised to some music and then it can all be put together into the routine that you can perform at the end of the session.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.