90's Dance Class Hen Party in Windsor
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
With the 90’s Dance Hen Party in Windsor, What Will Happen?
With the 90s dance hen party in Windsor you and the girls will have the chance to learn your very own dance routine. With the help of a trained dance instructor you and the girls can enjoy learning a variety of different moves and steps along to some iconic 90s songs. All of the moves will be carefully chosen by your instructor to suit all dancing abilities in the group so that everyone can get involved. It’s a great hen party addition that everyone will love.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.