80's Dance Hen Party in Windsor
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During an 80s Dance Hen Party in Windsor, What Will You Get Involved in?
With the 80s dance class in Windsor, you will get involved with an experience where you can learn a fully choreographed dance routine. Your session will start once you have made your way to your centrally located function room and have met your dance instructor. From there you can jump straight into a fun warm-up and then onto a variety of moves to learn. All these moves will be practised as you listen to some classic songs of the 80s. And at the end of the session, you will be able to perform your complete dance routine.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.