Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Torquay
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Torquay Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
During the Torquay Chicago dance class hen party you’ll be able to look forward to having the chance to learn a variety of high kicking moves that will go together into a complete routine. It’s the perfect experience that all of the girls will love. You will have a dance instructor who will put you through a fun warm up and then take you through a variety of fun dance moves. All of these moves will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine that you will perform together at the end of the session.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.