Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Torquay
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Torquay Include?
The Charleston dance hen party in Torquay will put you and the girls through your paces as you learn a fully choreographed Charleston dance routine. You will start the experience off by making your way over to your private centrally located venue. Then from there you will meet your dance instructor and jump into a fun dance warm-up. When your warm-up is finished you will then be able to start learning all of the dance moves. All these dance moves will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine that you will perform at the end of the session.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.