GLEE Dance Hen Party in Swansea
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens During a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Swansea?
When it comes to our GLEE dance hen party Swansea, you and the girls will get the chance to learn a full choreography with the helping hand of your very own dance instructor. Firstly you will head over to a private central venue which has a spacious room waiting for you to come and dance the day away in. After a cheerful warm up to stretch you out, you will dive into the main choreography. Learn all the moves and steps in time to some of the most iconic GLEE songs and then put on a final performance to show off everything you have learnt!
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.