Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Swansea
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect from the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Swansea?
When it comes to the Chicago dance hen party in Swansea, you and the girls can expect to feel like superstars on a big stage as you learn an energetic dance choreography. The choreography itself will be filled to the brim with classic Chicago dance moves such as high kicks, which you will have to time perfectly to the jazzy music in the background. A dance instructor will be on hand throughout to teach you all the moves and alter them if need be to suit your dancing abilities. After everyone has got the hang of the routine, it’s time to perform! This party will be based in a spacious private venue so there will be plenty room for you to put on a show – which you can even invite spectators along to watch!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.