Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Swansea
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Swansea Include?
When it comes to the Charleston dance hen party in Swansea, you and the girls can expect to come away having learnt a fully choreographed routine and feeling like glamourous flappers. To kick things off, you will head to a private central venue and meet your dance instructor, who has a 20’s themed dance up their sleeves for you. After a quick warm-up, you will dive right into learning the choreography of ragtime-jazz music. Swing those legs and arms about and perfect all the moves, ready to perform for one last time – you can even invite some spectators along if you like!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.