Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Swansea
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Swansea Burlesque Dance Hen Party?
Bring out your high kicks and raunchy moves by learning a sassy choreographed routine straight from the stages of French cabaret on a burlesque dance hen party in Swansea. With a private and spacious city centre venue to host your class, you girls will have a dance studio or function room hired exclusively for your group. Here, you will meet your dance instructor before kicking things off with a warm-up before learning the steps & moves. Don’t worry if you consider yourselves to have two left feet as your tutor will be able to adjust the difficulty of the class to suit the whole group. At the end, show off your newly-acquired skills by performing the full routine as a group!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.