90's Dance Class Hen Party in Swansea
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Swansea, What Will You Get Involved in?
During the 90s dance hen party in Swansea you and the girls will get involved with having the chance to put together your own dance routine. There will be a variety of different iconic songs from the 90s playing as you enjoy your dancing experience. You will be taught different dance moves that you can practise and when you’ve got the hang of them all you can put them all together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.