Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Southampton
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Southampton Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
During the 20s and 30s, the city of Chicago was one of the most glamorous places in the world and was bustling with theatrical entertainment. The high-energy Chicago dance hen party in Southampton recreates those classier times as you get to learn a glamorous dance performance. You’ll arrive at the spacious venue and be greeted by your dance tutor assigned exclusively to your group. From there, you’ll kick off the class with a warmup session before being taught all the moves needed to form an authentic Chicago-style dance. Despite everyone in your group having different dance abilities, everyone will feel comfortable and be able to master the choreography, making it an enjoyable experience for all.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.