Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Southampton
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What is the Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Southampton?
The perfect addition to any hen celebration is the Charleston dance hen party in Southampton, where you’ll learn a complete and entertaining dance routine with the girls. You’ll all get to do a fun warmup together after an introduction to your city centre venue and dance instructor. From there, you’ll begin to understand the unique DNA of the Charleston dance and learn some choreography to an entire routine based on this dance theme. All dance abilities can have a go, and the class will be entirely private, but feel free to bring along spectators to watch you perform your final performance once you’ve mastered the dance.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.