90's Dance Class Hen Party in Southampton
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Southampton 90’s Dance Hen Party?
With the 90s dance hen party in Southampton you and the girls will be able to look forward to learning a fully choreographed dance routine. You will have your own trained dance instructor and then you will be able to learn a variety of different dance moves and steps. There will also be some amazing 90s songs playing throughout this experience. When you’ve got the hang of the steps you can then put them together into a full dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.