80's Dance Hen Party in Southampton
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with an 80’s Dance Hen Party in Southampton?
If you’re a fan of great 80s bangers from the likes of Bon Jovi, Wham and Michael Jackson then the 80’s dance hen party in Southampton lets you learn one of a complete routine from the greatest decade of music. Beginning with a warmup to get your bodies moving, you’ll swiftly get pumped to learn all the steps to one of the 80’s most iconic dances. The dance tutor will be on hand to guide you through all the steps and a city centre venue will be provided so there’s loads of space to around. Once you’ve mastered all the choreography then its time to show off what you’ve learned and impress the tutor and any spectators you bring along to the event by performing a full dance routine.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
I shall definitely be returning to you guys when the other sister decides to get married.
Many Thanks for everything you have all been amazing and I will be highly recommending you to anyone I know about the throw a hen or stag do.