Street Dance Class Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What is the Street Dance Hen Party in Sheffield?
This daytime experience will teach you some popular street dance moves from your very own dance instructor with a private, central venue in Sheffield! This hour-long session kicks off with a light-hearted warm up to get everyone in the dancing mood. Then, each person can learn the basic street dance moves to a medley of HipHop and R&B music. The whole class will run at your own pace so everyone can get involved whatever their dancing abilities. To finish the dance class with a bang, join together for a finale dance routine that’s been fully choreographed by your instructor beforehand.
What Can I Wear?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.