GLEE Dance Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Sheffield?
On a GLEE dance hen party in Sheffield you and the girls will have the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the help of your own dance instructor. You will first start off with a warm up to get everyone ready followed by the chance to learn some fun dance moves that have been tailored to your group. When you’ve got the hang of the moves they can then be put together into a dance routine that you will perform to some of the iconic GLEE songs. This dance class is perfect if the soon to be wed is a GLEE lover.
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.