Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Sheffield Charleston Dance Hen Party?
With the Charleston dance hen party in Sheffield you and the girls should expect to learn a fully choreographed dance routine. You will first make your way over to your private city centre venue where you’ll meet your dance instructor. From there you can enjoy a fun warm up followed by a variety of Charleston style dance moves that you and the group will be learning. It’s the perfect experience that everyone will enjoy and at the end of the session you will be able to perform the routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.