Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Sheffield?
Give it your all as you take yourselves to the stages of French cabaret back at the dawn of the 20th century with a sexy and sassy burlesque dance hen party in Sheffield. Hosted at a spacious and private venue as close as possible to the city centre, we will arrange for your class to take place at either a dance studio or function room at a hotel or bar. After meeting your instructor, they will kick off the 90-minute class with a warm-up to see what the group’s ability level is. If necessary, they can then adjust the difficulty if need be! Covering the basic moves and steps first, everything will eventually go together to make up a fully choreographed routine. When you’re all high-kicking and nailing the sultry moves of this seductive dance, it’s time to show off in a final group performance!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.