ABBA Dance Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Sheffield?
If you want the bride-to-be to feel like centre stage and feel like the dancing queen, then it would only make sense to arrange a groovy ABBA dance hen party in Sheffield! With a dance instructor to teach the session, you girls will learn all the moves and steps to go into a fully choreographed dance routine to one of the Swedish pop group’s biggest hits! This will all happen at a private city centre venue arranged by us, either at a mirrored dance studio or a function room at a hotel or bar. After a warm-up, the instructor will be able to assess the group’s skill level and adjust the class accordingly if they need to. This means that all of you girls can get stuck in and have a go, even if you consider yourself to have two left feet!
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.