90's Dance Class Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do On a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Sheffield?
Opt for a 90’s dance hen party in Sheffield and take yourselves back in time to the decade of Britpop, grunge and R&B by being taught a fully choreographed dance routine to an iconic tune. Led by a dance instructor, this unique class will happen at a private and spacious venue in the city centre. Organised by us, this would either be a mirrored dance studio or a function room at a hotel or bar. To start things off, the tutor will take you through a fun warm-up to get you all moving before teaching you the first moves and steps to go into your routine. Practicing as you learn, you’ll be busting a move in no time! At the end of the class, you can all put together what you’ve been taught with a final group performance.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.