80's Dance Hen Party in Sheffield
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Sheffield 80s Dance Hen Party?
The 80s dance hen party in Sheffield will get you and the girls dancing along to hit tunes from the like of Michael Jackson, Wham and more. To start this fun-filled dancing session off, you will need to head to your private venue in the city centre which comes with your very own dance instructor. The lesson itself with start with a quick warm-up to ensure that everyone is stretched out and ready for the main energetic routine. With bangers from the 80s playing in the background, you’ll run through all the steps, moves and timings of the choreography until you have all perfected it. There’s no need to worry if you think you have two left feet as the routine can be tailored to suit your dancing abilities!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.