Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Reading
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Reading Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
Feel like a superstar as you learn a jazz filled choreography during the Chicago dance hen party in Reading. With your very own private venue and dance instructor you and the girls can expect to feel super comfortable as you learn a can can dance routine. To start things off you will do a warm up so your bodies are ready for the energetic routine. After that you will dive straight into the bespoke choreography which has been designed to suit your groups dancing abilities. Master the moves then get ready to put on a final performance.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.