Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Reading
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Reading Include?
Transport back in time to the roaring 20’s as you and the girls learn a fun filled and energetic dance routine during the Charleston dance hen party in Reading. To kickstart the dancing fun, you will firstly take part in a warm up led by a dance instructor to get those bods ready for the routine. With jazz tunes playing in the background you will run through the choreography and learn all the steps and moves along the way. Once you have all mastered the moves it’s time to put on a final show! This dance party will take part in a private venue and the routine will be tailored to suit your dancing abilities to ensure everyone feels super comfortable and most importantly has fun!
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.