Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Reading
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Reading?
Find out what it takes to kick high like French cabaret performers in a sassy & sexy Burlesque dance hen party in Reading. This one-of-a-kind experience, hosted by a dance instructor, takes place at a spacious & private city centre venue and can be attempted by groups of all ages and abilities. Once you arrive to your class, the tutor will go through a quick warm-up to get your muscles moving before starting. Once you get into the basic steps & moves, you’ll get to practice as you learn the rest. By the end of the class, each of you will be more than ready to show off what you’ve just been taught with a final group performance open to spectators!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.