Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Portsmouth
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Portsmouth Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
When it comes to the Chicago dance hen party in Portsmouth, you can look forward to a session filled with jazzy moves and music as you learn a fully choreographed dance routine. Before you get stuck into learning the routine you will need to take part in a quick warm up – this will happen upon arrival at your private venue in the city centre. After you all are stretched out, you’ll dive into the Chicago-inspired choreography created by the dance instructor on hand. Once you have got the moves down to a T, you will rally together and put on a group performance to round things off!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.