Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Portsmouth
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Portsmouth Include?
Prepare to transport back in time to the roaring 20s as you and the girls learn a full dance choreography along to jazzy music during the Charleston dance hen party in Belfast. To kick things off in style, head over to your private venue in the city centre and take part in a quick warm up to get your bodies ready for the energetic routine ahead. With a dance instructor on hand to teach you all the moves, timings and gestures to their 20s routine, you will have it nailed in no time – ready to put on a final group performance! There’s no need to worry if you don’t think you’re the best dancer as the routine can be tailored to suit everyone’s abilities.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.