90's Dance Class Hen Party in Portsmouth
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Portsmouth?
During a 90s dance hen party in Portsmouth you and the girls will be able to challenge yourselves and learn a fully choreographed dance routine. You will have a dance instructor with you who will be teaching you all the different moves and steps you may use in your routine. You will have plenty of time to practise too which is great as you don’t need any dancing experience prior to this event. And when you’ve got the hang of all the moves you can put them together ready to perform your dance routine.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.