GLEE Dance Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What To Expect from a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Oxford?
Prepare to sing and dance your hearts out as you learn an epic dance routine during the GLEE dance hen party in Oxford. This session will be based within a private venue in the city centre and the routine itself will be tailored to suit your group’s dancing abilities. This ensures everyone has fun and gets involved! The dance instructor on hand will kick things off with a warm-up and then teach you all the ins and outs of the choreography. Hit songs from the iconic American TV series will play in the background as you danced along to the beat. Once everyone has mastered the moves, you will perform for one last time to show off everything you have learnt!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.