Disney Dance Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Warm up to kick things off
- Experienced dance instructor to lead the class
- Learn individual moves that you can put together
- Time to practice before the finale
- Altogether, perform the final routine to classics such as the Lion King and other childhood hits!
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on an Oxford Disney Dance Hen Party?
The Disney dance hen party in Oxford is the best way to surprise a Disney-loving bride-to-be on her weekend of celebrations as you’ll have fun alongside her when learning a Disney classic dance routine, in full. Kick off the event with an introduction to your dance tutor who will pass their talents on to you during the class, as well as make sure everyone gets involved and has an enormous amount of fun. You’ll do a quick warm-up and listen to Disney hits before deciding on a song and learning all the choreography for your chosen Disney classic. All taking place in a city centre venue, so you can dress up, be silly and have an unforgettable time learning something new all in one hen party event.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For those real Disney fanatics, spice things up and bring fancy dress!
There are no reviews yet.