Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn the moves from the classic dirty dancing film
- Great for a bride to be who loves the cult classic
- Fun warm up
- Learn basic, individual moves
- Rehearse as you go
- Then put everything together in a choreographed routine to classic Dirty Dancing tracks
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Oxford?
Make sure that the bride-to-be has the time of her life as you cast your minds back to one of the 80s’ biggest films with a fully choreographed Dirty Dancing hen party in Oxford. In this hour-long class led by a dance instructor, the whole group will be taught an energetic dance routine that you’ll all get to perform as a group at the end! Taking place at a private, modern and spacious city centre venue, we will make sure that your class is hosted at either a bar/hotel function room or dance studio. After practicing the moves and steps, your tutor will decide when you’re ready for the final performance. And as the tutor can adjust the difficulty of the class to suit everybody, this class can be enjoyed by hen groups of all ages and abilities!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, - even Baby’s blue cardigan!
There are no reviews yet.