Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on an Oxford Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
The Chicago dance hen party in Oxford mixes the American flair into one of our countries most iconic cities and sees your hen group learning all about the Chicago dance style before applying all you’ve learned into a final performance. Before you leap right into the action though, you’ll meet your dance tutor, have a laugh and do a quick warm up to get your bodies to know what’s about to go down! After all that, you’ll then start to learn some of the stick-out moves and piece them all together all within a spacious city centre venue, a place for you to enjoy the class at its fullest potential. When the time is right, hit centre stage and perform your fully choreographed dance routine.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.