Cheerleading Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
- Stretch out in this energetic cheerleader dance class
- Includes warm up to start
- Trained dance instructor
- Pom poms & props provided
- Practice the steps and learn combinations
- Then come together as a group in a full performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
What Do You Do On a Cheerleading Dance Hen Party in Oxford?
The lively Cheerleading dance hen party in Oxford has your group of hens doing it the American way with an intense class of learning the iconic dance style. Love it or hate it, everyone will relish in the Cheerleading dance class either way, as the spacious city centre studio and friendly dance tutor will make it hugely enjoyable for all abilities. Start with an explosive warm-up to get your body on the move before diving into learning all the moves you’ll need to perform the entire routine by the end of the class. Rehearse the dance using colourful pom poms until it’s second nature and have a load of laughs along the way. 5, 6, 7, 8… this is going to be great!
What Can You Wear?
Pom poms are provided during the class. Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You also have the option to dress up in high school cheerleading outfits you have from the past!
There are no reviews yet.