Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Oxford?
There’re 3 key steps involved in the Charleston dance hen party in Oxford, starting with an exciting warm up to begin with, learning all the moves and understanding the style (and finally), a fully choreographed performance at the end of the class. The class will feature a talented dance tutor who will show you everything you need to know while tailoring to all abilities and ensuring everyone has a great time. By the end of the class, you’ll all put together a full routine of the Charleston dance style using all you’ve learned throughout the duration of the class. Choose this extravagant dance style and take it to one of the UK’s equally most extravagant cities for a hen do you’ll never forget.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.