ABBA Dance Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Oxford?
Let the bride-to-be take the spotlight as you channel your inner dancing queens on a fun and energetic ABBA dance hen party in Oxford. In an hour-long class hosted by a dance instructor, you and the ladies will be taught a fully choreographed dance routine to one of the Swedish pop group’s biggest hit songs! This will all take place at a private city centre venue arranged by us. Either at a bar/hotel function room or a mirrored dance studio, we will make sure that the venue is both modern and spacious too. Once you arrive, the tutor will run through a quick warm-up with the group before getting into the steps and moves. They will also be able to adjust the difficulty of the class if need be!
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.