90's Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Oxford?
Head back to your favourite decade (it’s your guilty pleasure, we know!) and challenge yourselves with learning a fully choreographed dance routine at a 90s dance hen party in Oxford. In an hour-long class taught by a dance instructor, your session will take place at a private, modern and spacious venue in the city centre. This will either be a function room at a hotel or bar, or at a mirrored dance studio if possible. After a warm-up, your tutor will dive straight into showing you the steps and moves to build up the routine, which you will all get to perform as a group at the end of the class!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.