80's Dance Hen Party in Oxford
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During an 80s Dance Hen Party in Oxford, What Will You Get Involved in?
On the 80s dance hen party in Oxford you will be able to get involved in learning a fully choreographed dance routine. You will be able to start the experience off with a fun warm up to get everyone ready and then you’ll move onto your dance moves. All of the moves will be tailored to your group so that they can all get involved in the experience. And when you have got the moves learnt you will put them together into a fully choreographed dance routine for the final performance.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.