Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect from the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Nottingham?
The iconic Chicago dance hen party in Nottingham is a fun daytime session including a dance instructor to teach you steps from the classic musical. On the day, your group will arrive at a private venue ready to dance! Your dance teacher will first run through a warm-up with everyone before teaching you some of the most famous moves from Chicago the musical. To the famous tunes, your group will put all the steps together for a memorable final routine. Feel free to arrive at your dance hen class dressed to the theme if your bride to be loves all things Chicago.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.