Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Happens During the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Nottingham?
If you add the Charleston dance hen party in Nottingham to your weekend look forward to a professionally led dance session with classic Charleston moves. The 1920’s era dance style will be taught to your group in a private venue central to Nottingham. Your experienced dance instructor will go through a fun warm up before teaching you the basic moves. All our dance hen classes can be tailored to your dance abilities so everyone can join in! Once you’ve nailed down the moves, put everything you know into one fabulous group routine. You’re more than welcome to arrive in fancy dress for this Charleston themed dance party.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.