Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Nottingham?
Feel like stars of the stage as you channel your inner showgirl on a sexy & sassy burlesque dance hen party in Nottingham. Hosted at a private city centre venue, you and the girls will be taught a fully choreographed routine from an experienced dance instructor. On arriving at the venue for your class, either at a mirrored dance studio or a spacious function room, your tutor will start things off with a warm-up. After assessing the group’s ability level, they can then adjust the class if need be. Make sure to get those high-kicks in… as all of you will get to perform the full routine as a group at the end of the class!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.