Belly Dance Hen Party in Nottingham
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Will you Learn on a Nottingham Belly Dance Hen Party?
You’ll learn to use your hips, belly, and hands to produce a fully choreographed traditional Arabic dance with the belly dance hen party in Nottingham. The start of the class will see your group doing an energetic warm up consisting of several exercises after being welcomed by the dance tutor. When you’re all pumped up and ready to get going, you’ll be shown all the steps to put together your very own belly dance routine. At the end of the dance class, you’ll have the chance to perform what you’ve learnt by making full use of the private and spacious city centre venue.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.