90's Dance Class Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Nottingham 90’s Dance Hen Party, What Happens?
During the 90s dance hen party in Nottingham, you and the girls will be able to have the chance to learn some new dance moves that will throw you back to the 90s. You will have a dance instructor who will host the event for you and put together all the different moves you may use. When you’ve had some time practising all the moves you can put them all together to some music and perform your fully choreographed dance routine.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.