80's Dance Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Nottingham 80s Dance Hen Party?
With the 80s dance hen party in Nottingham you will be able to look forward to learning a fully choreographed dance routine. If you have been looking for an experience that will get everyone out of their comfort zones and trying something a little bit different then this will be perfect. Your trained dance instructor will teach you everything from a quick warm up to all the dance moves. When you’ve got the hang of them all you can then put them together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.