Thriller Dance Class Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn the iconic and spooky routine to Thriller!
- Nice fun warm up to MJ’s other hits
- Trained dance instructor for the session
- Practice the infamous moves before the finale
- Your group will do their best zombie impression for the final performance to Thriller!
- Includes private space in central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
With the Thriller Dance Hen Party in Norwich, What Will Happen?
Transform yourself into a zombie as you learn a spooky dance routine inspired by the hit tune from the King of Pop himself during the Thriller dance hen party in Norwich. Head on down to your private venue in the city centre and get to know your talented dance instructor who will kick the spooky session off with a quick warm up. Once everyone is stretched out you will sink your teeth into learning the choreography. Your instructor will run through the routine step by step along to the famous 1982 music video, tailoring it to suit your dancing abilities if need be. When everyone has the choreography down to a t, you will put on a final group performance and recreate the zombified video.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For effect, go the whole hog and dress like a zombie with face paint, fake blood and ripped clothes – or the classic MJ look with red jacket and single white glove.
There are no reviews yet.