Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn the moves from the classic dirty dancing film
- Great for a bride to be who loves the cult classic
- Fun warm up
- Learn basic, individual moves
- Rehearse as you go
- Then put everything together in a choreographed routine to classic Dirty Dancing tracks
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Norwich?
Take yourselves back to the 80s and learn how to dance a fully choreographed routine in an instructor-led Dirty Dancing hen party in Norwich. Everything will be arranged for you on the day, from the private city centre venue to host your class to the dance instructor teaching it. They will have prepared a dance routine to an iconic tune from the blockbuster film which you’ll be taught at a comfortable pace. After starting things off with a warm-up to determine your group’s ability level, you can start getting into learning the fundamental moves and steps before moving onto more complex parts of the routine. To round off the session, you girls will get to take part in a final performance of the full routine to show off what you’ve learnt!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, - even Baby’s blue cardigan!