Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Norwich Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
With the Norwich Chicago dance hen party, you will be able to look forward to learning a fully choreographed dance routine. Your session will start off with an energetic warm up provided by your dance instructor to get you warmed up and ready to go. From there you will have a selection of different dance moves that you can all start learning that you will slowly piece together. Then at the end of the session, you will be able to perform your complete routine to some music as a group.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.