Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Norwich Charleston Dance Hen Party?
During the Charleston dance hen party you and the girls should expect an experience where you can learn a fully choreographed dance routine and feel as though you’re in the 1920s. You will have a dance instructor who will be hosting your class and starting you off with a fun warm up. You will then be able to move onto learning some Charleston style dance moves. All of the moves you learn will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.