Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Norwich Burlesque Dance Hen Party?
Take yourselves to the stages of French cabaret and learn the sultry high-kicking moves like Dita Von Teese on a fantastic burlesque dance hen party in Norwich. With a fully choreographed routine ready to teach you, your dance instructor will greet you all at the private city centre venue where your class will be hosted. After starting things off with a warm-up, they will assess the group’s ability level and switch up the class accordingly (if need be) before getting into the teaching. From start to finish, your instructor will guide you through every step and move at a pace that suits you. At the end of the session, you will all be ready to get together to perform the sassy routine as a group!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.