ABBA Dance Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Norwich?
Bring some groove to your day on an ABBA dance hen party in Norwich and learn how to dance a fully choreographed routine in an instructor-led class. For a full hour, you and the girls will be able to practice and learn the routine to one of the Swedish pop group’s biggest hits. This will all take place at a city centre venue arranged by us, either at a dance studio or a function room in a hotel or bar. After going through a warm-up with the group, it will be time to sink your teeth into the basics. By the time the hour is up, you’ll all be dancing like professionals as you prepare for a final group performance of the entire routine!
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.