90's Dance Class Hen Party in Norwich
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Norwich?
On a 90s dance hen party in Norwich you and the girls will be able to learn some new moves to songs from everyone’s favourite decade. Whether it’s a guilty pleasure or you are proud of loving the 90s you will be taught a variety of different moves and steps to some iconic 90s songs. There will be a trained dance instructor who will be teaching you all the moves. When you feel like you’ve got the hang of them all you will then be able to put them together into a final performance.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.