Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Northampton
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Northampton?
A jazz-filled dancing session like no other, the Chicago dance class hen party in Northampton will get you and the girls feeling super sassy as you learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the helping hand of a dance instructor. The session will start with a quick warm up after you arrive at your private venue in the city centre to ensure you’re all stretched out. With jazz music playing in the background, your dance instructor will run through all the moves, timings and gestures to their routine, which can be tailored to suit your abilities if needed. Once perfected, put on a final performance to round off the party – invite along some spectators if you fancy it!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.